Log in to EasyChair as author at EasyChair platform to submit your paper or demo.Types of submissions
expat’23 conference accepts the following types of submissions, within the scope of the conference topics (see the Calls for Papers/Demos):
– Regular Papers (4-6 pages) for the expat’23 Conference Sessions (Main Track);
– Demos (extended abstracts of 2 pages) for the expat’23 Exhibition Session (Demos’23);
– Regular Papers (4-6 pages) for the expat’23 Special Sessions:
• ASMI5.0’23 “Advances on sustainable maintenance for industry 5.0″
• AI&Biom’23 “Artificial Intelligence in Biomechanics”
• GIRS4EM’23“Geo-Informatics and Remote Sensing for Earth Monitoring”
• SF’23 “Smart Farming”
• AI Smart’23 “Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Applied to Smart Environments”
• SenForFire’23 “Smart Wireless Sensor Networks for Forest Fire Prevention and Early Warning”
Regular papers should be formatted with 4 to 6 pages, two column A4 format, using the IEEE Conference paper template (MSW doc format).
The submissions for interactive demonstrations should be prepared as a two-page extended abstract (two column A4 format, using the IEEE Conference paper template (MSW doc format)) clearly describing the proposed demonstration and its relevance for the audience of expat’23 Conference.
For LaTeX format (and also Microsoft Word A4), use the template available here.
Important: In the initial submission the authors’ names and affiliations should NOT be present to insure a double-blind review procedure.Paper Submission
The submission process is performed online here.
– The initial submission should be a digital version (in PDF format) of the paper in double blind review format (i.e., with no authors’ identification) which will be reviewed and eventually accepted for publication.
– The final camera-ready version of the accepted papers/demos must be submitted in PDF format, previously verified with the IEEE PDF checker (using Publication: Other; Other Publication Title: Proceedings of the 2023 6th Experiment@ International Conference (expat’23)) and taking into consideration the reviewers’ comments. At least one of the authors must register until May 5, 2023, to attend the conference and present the paper/demo. Note that only presented papers/demos can be submitted for indexing by IEEE Xplore®.