Log in to EasyChair as author at EasyChair platform to submit your paper or demo.Types of submissions
exp.at’17 conference accepts the following types of submissions, within the scope of the conference topics (see the Calls for Papers/Demos):
– Regular Papers (4-6 pages) for exp.at’17;
– Demos (extended abstracts of 2 pages) for interactive demonstrations (Demos’17);
– Regular Papers (4-6 pages) for exp.at’17 Special Tracks:
- SOetBE’17 – exp.at’17 Special Track “Simulation and Online Experimentation in Technology Based Education” ;
- OEEE’17 – exp.at’17 Special Track “Online Experimentation in Science and Engineering Education”;
- OEC’17 – exp.at’17 Special Track “Online Experimentation in Control”.
Regular papers should be formatted with 4 to 6 pages, two column A4 format, using the IEEE Conference paper template (MSW doc format).
The submissions for interactive demonstrations should be prepared as a two page extended abstract (two column A4 format, using the IEEE Conference paper template (MSW doc format) clearly describing the proposed demonstration and its relevance for the audience of exp.at’17 Conference.
For LaTeX format, use the template available here.
Important: In the initial submission the authors names and affiliations should NOT be present to insure a double blind review procedure.
The submission process is performed online here.
– The initial submission should be a digital version (in PDF format) of the paper in double blind review format (i.e. with no authors’ identification) which will be reviewed and eventually accepted for publication.
– The final camera-ready version of the accepted papers/demos should be submited in PDF format previously verified with the IEEE PDF checker and taking into consideration the reviewers’ comments. At least, one of the authors must register until April 21, 2017 to attend the conference and present the paper. Note that only presented papers can be submitted to indexation by IEEEXplore®.