Log in to EasyChair as author at EasyChair platform to submit your paper or demo.Types of submissions
The exp.at’15 conference accepts the following types of submissions, within the scope of the conference topics:
– Regular Papers for exp.at’15 (see the Call for Papers);
– Extended Abstracts for interactive demonstrations (see the Call for Demos);
– Abstracts or Regular Papers for exp.at’15 Special Track OER’15 “Online Experimentation in Research” (see the Call for Papers for ST OER’15);
– Regular Papers for exp.at’15 Special Track OEEE’15 “Online Experimentation in Science and Engineering Education” (see the Call for Papers for ST OEEE’15);
Regular papers should be formatted with 4 to 6 pages, two column A4 format, using the IEEE Conference paper template (MSW doc format). The submissions for interactive demonstrations should be prepared as a two page extended abstract (two column A4 format, using the IEEE Conference paper template (MSW doc format)) clearly describing the proposed demonstration and its relevance for the audience of exp.at’13 Conference. For LaTeX format, use the template available here.The following links might be helpful
– The IEEE Citation Reference may help you with the references in your paper.
– Get the list of IEEE recommended keywords. (E-mail link: if it doesn’t work directly from your browser, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com with “IEEE Keywords” in the subject line.)
Important: In the initial submission the authors names and affiliations should NOT be present to insure a double blind review procedure.Paper Submission
The submission process is performed online here.
– The initial submission should be a digital version (in PDF format) of the paper in double blind review format (i.e. with no authors’ identification) which will be reviewed and eventually accepted for publication.
– The final camera-ready version of the accepted papers/demos should be submited in PDF format previously verified with the IEEE PDF checker and taking into consideration the reviewers’ comments. At least, one of the authors must register until 31/March/2015 to attend the conference and present the paper. Note that only presented papers can be submitted to indexation by IEEEXplore®.